Iowa Bankruptcy Law Firm:
If you live in Des Moines or anywhere else in the State of Iowa and are considering filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy or a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, The links above will direct you towards answers to this following topics as well as many other issues concerning Iowa bankruptcy law.
- How to stop creditor action such as garnishment, repossession or home foreclosure with the assistance of a bankruptcy attorney.
- How to save your home from foreclosure and begin repayment on past due amounts using a monthly payment plan.
- Discover how you can eliminate your debts with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Learn how you can consolidate and repay your unsecured debts by creating a customized debt repayment plan through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and with no accruing interest on the debt.
- If your driver's license was suspended due to accident when you had no insurance, learn how to reinstate it using a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Learn why using home equity loans or second mortgages to pay off credit card debt is one mistake to avoid.
I hope that many of your fears have been eased by finding out the facts about how you can improve your financial situation with the information provided at Iowa Bankruptcy Law.
My name is Michael L. Jankins and I am the bankruptcy attorney who operates Jankins Law Firm. My law practice helps businesses and individuals file Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I have over 25 years of experience in bankruptcy law and have helped countless people to financial freedom through Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcies. If you are in need of the services of a bankruptcy lawyer, in the state of Iowa, I am pleased to offer my assistance and legal counsel in the area of Iowa bankruptcy law.
I received my B.A. in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. I have been practicing law in Iowa since 1982 after obtaining my law degree from Drake University. I am a member of the Iowa State Bar Association, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), American Bankruptcy Institute, and Associate Member of the National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees. I am a frequent speaker on the subject of bankruptcy at continuing education seminars for attorneys.
Call today to schedule a free, no obligation consultation with an Iowa bankruptcy lawyer to discuss options for your personal or business finances or email me from this page.